Registered members have access to:
- Industry hotline for reliable advice on:
- Industrial relations, wage updates, dispute resolution, consultation for business development, accessing credible and reliable suppliers and much more.
- Access to resource documents on demand, purchase only what you need – no ongoing fees. There are 50 documents and kits to meet all your needs. Gain guidance how to establish best-practices and ensure you are fully compliant with regulations that are required for the services you provide.
- Access to professional development courses
- Apply for ARAP or CTARP Registration supported by Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program
- Receive 12-month subscription to the APJ Journal – Leading educational publication for the aesthetics industry.
- Special discounted rates for Insurance, Credit Card facilities, Loans at discounted rates
- Feature your business and full services and images on www.salonhubaustralia.com.au for FREE.
- Access to advertisements for vacant employment positions and/or gain opportunities to advertise for staff.
- Invitation to join the private Facebook group Aesthetic and Wellness Alliance where the members discuss treatment issues, seek/swap advice and generally air their views on issues associated with the profession.
- Receive Industry Focused Newsletter with industry updates and important information.
- Discounts to APAN National Conference events.
- Align yourself with leading industry standards – Code of Ethics, Position Statements, Certification and Logo for your use.
Gain industry support and recognition: Register today: https://apanetwork.com/membership