Cosmetic tattooing is predicted as one of the fastest-growing professions in appearance enhancement. Now with the launch of the new government-approved Diploma in Cosmetic Tattooing qualification, this modality has risen to a new level of professional excellence for those who wish to enter this field of work. But what about existing practitioners?
How will it impact you?
APAN has put the final touches on PMU Development Program that will commence from the end of November and will be available until the end of January for delegates to view the various segments. The program will include 11 sessions delivered by experts who will address a variety of topics:
- You will learn about the new Diploma in Cosmetic Tattooing and how it will impact you (coming in 2022). We have had a lot of interest in this subject.
- You will get the latest updates on eyebrow, eyeliner and lip techniques and treatment of complications.
- Tattoo removal technique as well as colour theory as it relates to Cosmetic Tattooing.
- Registrations for qualification recognition
- You will receive 10 CPD (Professional Development Points)
- You will receive a Certificate of Attendance
- Get your questions answered from the experts
The program will provide you with quality, robust education as well as lots of fun. You have the flexibility to view at your own pace and times. Be informed on important changes and stay up to date with your industry’s progress.
Check out our updated program and register today. The program will commence on the 29th of November 2021.
Cost is just $199 for APAN members and $220 for non-members providing you with exceptional value.
Register today! Click here to register
For further information phone APAN 07 55930360.