Strategies for effectively dealing with anxiety
5 November 2023
Launching on the 29th November 2021
With the launch of the new nationally accredited Diploma in Cosmetic Tattooing, the PMU industry is getting ready for a major qualification overhaul. Are you ready?
APAN is launching a one-day PMU Professional Development program that will provide you with quality education and industry updates on how best to prepare for the changes.
This will be an online event that you can register and view regardless of your location. The program will be available for a full month, commencing on the 29th of November, so you can watch and revisit the various segments at a time and date that may best suit you. Each session will be approximately 20-30 minutes. You can choose to view them in the order you wish and at your convenience.
Topics will include:
1. Cosmetic tattoo removal techniques: learn the safe and successful way of tattoo brow removal
2. Ombre Eyebrow Demonstration: Tips for perfecting your result
3. Lip Techniques Demonstration: Tips for enhancing ageing lips
4. Wheel of Health: The new frontier for skin recovery post PMU procedures
5. Complication Lips: ways to avoid and correct them
6. New Cosmetic Tattooing qualification : how the Diploma with impact you and the future of PMU
7. CTARP Registration: enhancing reputation and consumer recognition – stand out from the crowd
8. Ombre Eyelinner : New trends
9. Understanding colour selection and the skin: Colour theory revisited as it relates to PMU
10. Questions and Answer Sessions : allow experts to answer your most important concerns
APAN current member: $199
Attendees will receive a Certificate of Attendance and will be awarded 10CPD points towards their professional development.
Full details and Registration will be available on our website very soon or you can email us to register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Further updates will be provided soon.
If you are a PMU professional, this event is a must!