Equipment - Arundel 4214
Clairderm Medical Aesthetics is a fully Australian-owned company dedicated to empowering business success.
We have over 25 years of experience manufacturing and supplying aesthetic, medical, and beauty equipment systems for non-surgical treatments.
Our comprehensive equipment range includes Microdermabrasion, Hydrabrasion, LED Phototherapy, Skin Analysis, IPL, Laser, Tattoo Removal, HIFU, Oxygen Infusion Therapy, Ultrasound Cavitation, and RF machines, as well as two professional cosmeceutical skincare lines, developed to complement aesthetic treatments: BEAUTYMED Dermo Cosmetics and Clairderm Cosmeceuticals.
As the manufacturer of Australian-made Clairderm microdermabrasion, hydrabrasion, and LED Phototherapy machines, our engineering background ensures high-quality equipment production, while our salon and clinic experience make sure that our equipment is fit for purpose practically and ergonomically.
- Carefully designed equipment that consistently produces high-quality results.
- Full customer service and technical support are provided.
- Comprehensive manufacturer training is provided with each machine to ensure the client achieves the best results for their customers.
- Our equipment has ergonomic features that enable ease of use and flexibility in any location within a salon/clinic room, as well as left/right-hand preferences.
- Our equipment is designed to accommodate future growth and has flexible designs that allow for simple upgrades and part replacement as required.
Customers can rely on us
- Manufacturing and technical specifications meet European and American safety and performance standards.
- To ensure equipment longevity in a variety of salon and clinic environments and applications, only high-quality parts are used.
- We investigate industry advancements and consider how we can design and develop technologies to assist professionals and businesses in meeting their customer expectations.
- Both imported and manufactured equipment is subjected to rigorous testing procedures to ensure that the specifications advertised are accurate and that the machine will perform as expected.
- Extensive industry research is conducted regularly to introduce new aesthetic equipment and procedures to the Australian market, keeping Australian salons at the forefront of cosmetic and aesthetic treatments.
Do you have any questions about our products, shipping, or stock availability? Go to our Contact Us page and fill out the online form; we’ll get back to you as soon as possible, or if you prefer to speak to a person, call us on 1300 781 239.
Opportunities for International Distribution
Are you looking for a profitable and successful product for your distribution network?
We are looking for International Distributors to sell our Australian-made microdermabrasion, hydrabrasion, LED phototherapy machines, and Clairderm Cosmeceutical skincare products.
Our aesthetic equipment is of the highest quality, combining cutting-edge technology with elegant European styling and design.
Clairderm Cosmeceuticals is a high-end skincare line designed to complement aesthetic treatments. Nourishing marine-based products help regenerate and support the skin after treatment and offer excellent value to consumers.
Products that are currently available for international distribution include:
- Microdermabrasion Clairderm Classic
- Microdermabrasion Clairderm Slim
- Clairderm AquaRenew Hydrabrasion
- Clairderm Skin Trio (microdermabrasion + hydrabrasion combined)
- Clairderm PhotonSmart Advanced LED Phototherapy