Renowned globally as the education and medical authority in Dermal Needling, Dr Lance Setterfield’s manual brings the latest scientific information on this subject.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
We are delighted to announce that Dr Setterfield’s latest manual is now available in Australia.
This book presents the latest research findings on how skin needling impacts both the integumentary and lymphatic systems. It also discusses the most up-to-date protocols and procedures, contraindications, what ingredients to avoid and the right sequence when combined with other treatments, depending on the skin condition to be treated. It is considered the most comprehensive text book for skin and age-management professionals and medical practitioners.
What the book covers:
- The science behind Dermal Needling results
- Expectations and outcomes
- Treatment considerations and protocols
- Synergistic treatment modalities
- Avoiding the inflammatory response
- Product ingredients to avoid
- PRP/LMW-HA/Stem cells and Parabens
To order your copy of THE CONCISE GUIDE TO DERMAL NEEDLING please fill out the form below and we will call you to finalise your order.