If you haven’t looked at our conference schedule in the last few days, please do so because we have a few new additions.
We’ll look at just two of the new additions this week.
Since the pandemic the way we do business has radically and permanently changed – at least for those who are insightful, embrace new opportunities and implement the necessary changes to ensure ongoing business growth. We are delighted to introduce to you a dynamic panel of entrepreneurs and successful business owners who will share with you their experiences on what is driving business growth since the pandemic.
In this session you will learn:
- What are the key drivers of change in consumer behaviour and expectations
- The new approach to client acquisition and loyalty will also improve your sales figures
- The smarter way for money management in the new era
- Strategies for minimizing risk, while enhancing business growth
PANEL: The contributors of this expert panel come from diverse disciplines, but with a strong knowledge of the current challenges experienced by salons and clinics.
In this insightful discussion, they will share valuable information on the most successful strategies since the pandemic that is supporting business growth, while identifying ways of minimizing risk, gleaned from their unique area of expertise. The panel will consist of:
- Darlene Ogara – Director of Operations Light Years Skin Studio
- Lisa Conway – Author, public speaker and Founder and Direct of The Zing Project coaching
- Leah Coughlan – National distributor and Marketing Manager Meder Beauty Science
- Andrew Lim – Managing Director, Valiant Finance
You will not want to miss this one!
Don’t forget to obtain tickets for yourself and your team.