One of the areas that will strongly feature at this year’s APAN conference has the addition of several expert panel discussions.
These are proving to be very popular for several reasons | including:
- A particular topic can be analysed, scrutinised and discussed by several experts, each one bringing their own perspective based on their specific knowledge and skill set that may be different to another expert’s perspective.
- A panel is a dynamic way to showcase the benefits of working collaborative with a variety of disciplines, for example, the skin-specific panels may include a dermal therapist, a cosmetic doctor, a nurse injector, a nutritionist and even a qualified skincare formulator giving you a unique experience of information exchange.
- Panels will provide you with the unique and objective opportunity to observe a broad approach to problem-solving.
This year we are featuring the following five expert panel discussions
- Business | Winning strategies for business growth
- The panel will include Darlene Ogara (clinic owner), Lisa Conway (business development Coach), Leah Coughlan (product distributor, and Andrew Lim (financial expert).
- Cosmetic Tattooing
- Uncovering the challenges facing cosmetic tattooing – risks and opportunities
- The panel will include Liz McGowan (leading RTO in Cosmetic Tattooing), Anna Ocko (Master Trainer), Maya Ercegovac (Master Trainer and International educator), and Tina Viney (APAN, CEO).
- Acne treatment
- A multidisciplinary approach to treating a diagnosed acne skin condition
- The panel will include Associate Prof. Michael Freeman (dermatologist), Gay Wardle (dermal clinician), Jacine Greenwood-Drummond (cosmetic chemist and skincare formulator), and Fiona Tuck (nutritional medicine practitioner).
- New formulation concepts
- The evolution of compounding formulations for health well-being and skin treatments
- The panel will include Chris Testa (compounding chemist), Ben Eshelby (formulating chemist), and Mary-Lou Condon (anti-ageing health practitioner).
- Anti-ageing treatment
- Rejuvenation solutions for mature skin with complications
- The panel will include Dr David Kosenko (cosmetic doctor), Sally Park (Dermal Therapist), and Rebecca Habersberger – RN Nurse injector.
This conference is guaranteed to be truly transformational.
We have also introduced special discounts for your staff and team members.