Good news for NSW salons and clinics. NSW eases restrictions from 15th December. Our industry will still be required to QR Code scanning of clients. Mandatory vaccination of clients is not required; however, businesses can request evidence of vaccination at their discretion. Mask wearing for clients is not required, however, we urge all businesses to maintain strict infection control measures.
What everyone can do
- No density limits for all settings.
- COVID safety plans will be optional (but highly recommended) for businesses and will be supported by SafeWork NSW.
- Masks will only be required on public transport and planes, at airports, and for indoors front-of-house hospitality staff who are not fully vaccinated. Masks will be strongly encouraged in settings where you cannot socially distance.
- Masks no longer required in outdoor settings.
- COVID-19 Safe check-ins only required for hospitals, aged and disability care facilities, gyms, places of worship, funerals or memorial services, personal services (including sex services), pubs, small bars and registered clubs, nightclubs, strip clubs, sex on premises and indoor
music festivals with over 1,000 people.
- No limit to number of visitors in your home.
- No limit to number of people for outdoor public gatherings.
- All visitors to residents in aged care facilities and disability homes permitted in line with their policies.
- No person limit in gyms, indoor recreation and sporting facilities.
- Indoor swimming pools open for all purposes.
- Community sports permitted for all staff, spectators and participant.
For further details visit here