Speaker: Dr Andrew Heberman (USA)
Topic: Achievements and how to Activate your Dopamine
Time: 12 minutes
Neuroscience is now uncovering how we can have more control over our performance by utilising certain simple protocols that will help us optimise our path to achievement. In this lecture, you will learn how to use appropriate light to affect your cognitive behaviour through the secretion of specific hormones. Learning how small changes to our behaviour can allow us to gain control of our life on so many levels is so exciting. Dr Andrew Heberman is a highly accomplished and world-renowned neuroscientist who has conducted a great deal of research on behavioural science.
In this visual presentation Dr Heberman will explain:
- The role of light and how it effects our moods
- Hormonal activity and its impact on the brain
- How you can stimulate your dopamine to help you achieve your goals
- Exercises in neuroplasticity
Topic: Association Leadership in the New Decade (Panel Discussion)
Presenters: Jacinta King (President) – Cosmetic Nurses Association (CNA)
Tina Viney (CEO) – Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN)
Julie Martin (Chair) – New Zealand Board of Professional Skin Therapists (NZBPST)
Jennifer Byrne (President) – Australian Society of Dermal Clinicians (ASDC)
Moderator: Professor Terry Everitt
Time: 60 Minutes
Over the past 24 months, the world has experienced incredible changes due to the global pandemic and beyond. These challenges have brought about a new focus on the important role that industry peek bodies play in providing meaningful support to their members and constituents. This panel discussion will explore the current industry changes that industry bodies have identified and the role, responsibilities, and focus of each body.
The panel will review:
- Current industry challenges and potential solutions
- How redefining and updating industry standards is the essential tool in creating a more credible professional community
- The new focus on Ethics and Standards underpinning consumer safety and industry recognition
- The issue of regulatory pursuit and the role of self-regulation
- Why industry collaboration is essential in new decade.
Speaker: Trish Hammond
Topic: Instagram on Steroids
Time: 30 Minutes
Every astute business owner knows that business growth requires a two-fold approach – retain existing clients, while continually reaching out to gain new ones and grow your database. As a business owner, to achieve these objectives you will need to maintain a consistent and effective communication strategy profiling how your services and products will deliver incredible benefits and provide solutions to your clients’ needs. Instagram is one of the most powerful tools for this purpose, however, it must be used correctly to gain optimal results. Trish Hammond is a dedicated social media marketing expert who has developed many brands through her award-winning skills and knowledge:
In this lecture Trish Hammond will present:
- How to identify the most effective strategies that yield the best business-boosting results.
- How to present real stories to make your business stand out from the crowd.
- Simple and effective ways to create powerful videos.
- Mastering your Instagram platform for business growth.