THIS YEAR APAN is also launching for the first time a COSMETIC TATTOOING Conference on the Gold Coast on Monday 23th September.
Our objective is to deliver something very different, but extremely valuable. The key focus will be in-depth technical education on an extensive range of topics.
We are currently working on the content and some of the areas currently being suggested are:
- Technically advanced Cosmetic Tattooing Anti-ageing techniques for the mature client
- Correcting Micro-blading errors and how to prevent them
- Cosmetic tattoo removal – what happens to the skin and how to minimise risk
- Cosmetic Tattooing procedures for Cancer Patients
- Scalp Micropigmentation – advances in techniques
- Two-tone smoky eye-liner technique
- The new trend in 3-D lip techniques
- Updates on infection control and topical anaesthetic regulations
- Advanced Ombre techniques in achieving the perfect eyebrow
- Microblading and the next step in advancing your techniques
- Panel discussion on how to overcome current challenges and grow your business
- The issue of self-regulation and ethics
- Consultation form – getting it right for best practice
If you have a particular topic that you would like for us to cover please drop us an email at email@example.com with your suggestions. You can also phone and speak to us on 07 5593 0360.
There will be a small exhibition that will support this event. Attendees will receive a Statement of Attendance and they will gain 6 CPD Points towards their Continuing Professional Development if they are a CTARP Registered Practitioner.
Cost for the full day program will be $550 with an early-bird special of $495 and will include a full buffet lunch, morning and afternoon tea. Our objective is to create a dynamic learning and networking environment with quality in-depth education that is affordable for everyone.
If you are a cosmetic tattooist PLEASE PRIORITISE to be at this event. We guarantee you will gain amazing value. We will be finalising the program in the next 10 days so please email us any suggestions on topics you would like us to include. This event is about empowering you, raising the standards of your practice and growing your business.