Carole Jackson holds formal qualifications in Sales and Marketing, Business Management, Health Care Education, Communications and Leadership as well as a Diploma in Beauty Therapy.
Carole has held several leadership positions in healthcare and business consultancy with extensive experience in business development, sales management, marketing and promotional activities, which she has acquired over 20 years.
She has held senior positions with companies across various fields including:
- Community care, Home Healthcare, Acute, Specialist, Aged & Disability Care
- Continence Management/Urology, Wound Care, Bowel Care, Associated Pharmaceuticals
- Nutritional Supplements, Medical Skin Care, Medical Devices & Equipment
- Customised Compounded Medication
- Cosmetic/Aesthetic Medicine
- Topical Anaesthetics and Anti- Ageing Skin Care
- FMCG – extensive and varied product portfolios
Carole has served on several association boards and has held both President and Vice-President positions that allowed her to contribute to some highly successful national projects in the healthcare sector.
Carole possesses strong leadership skills and is highly innovating in identifying project opportunities and establishing marketing strategies to achieve the required outcomes. She is currently employed with the City of Gold Coast in the “Get Set for the Games” project and planning for the Commonwealth Games – Travel Advice for Business Project.
Carole’s skills and expertise in the area of marketing and project development will be invaluable to APAN.
040 0153 995 | email@example.com