Are you looking for your next leadership challenge?
We are excited to welcome a talented State Manager to join our sales team. As a motivated and personable leader, you will lead by example and support our continuing business growth across NSW and QLD. Leading a small team the NSW & QLD State Manager plays a key role in growing and maintaining existing relationships and increasing market presence through new business acquisition
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Head of Sales to develop the Sales Strategy.
- Lead and motivating a small team, driving the success of your territories, ensuring your teams monthly sales targets & KPI’s are met.
- Ensure outstanding customer service is consistently delivered throughout your team by Provide high standards of ongoing training, direction and planning for your team.
- Servicing stockists within your territory, visiting these accounts on a call cycle to increase sales and add valuable support.
- Sourcing new business to ensure growth within your territory.
- Developing strong, meaningful team and client relationships.
- Planning and participating in VIP events for our stockists as well as keeping them up to date on all educational programs.
- Delivering in-clinic education to support the growth of stockists in between them attending our certified educational seminars.
- Please note that some travel to other states may be required on occasion.
Preferred ExperienceSales & BDM
Qualification RequiredDiploma of Beauty Therapy
Who We Are Looking For
- Prior experience in a similar State Manager role (minimum 2 years) is desirable.
- Demonstrated success in leading a sales team in exceeding targets
- Be a qualified Beauty Therapist/Dermal Therapist with a comprehensive understanding of the skins structure and function.
- A high level of understanding of sales cycles and sales strategies
- Be able to work autonomously and report to the Head of Sales in an organised and timely manner.
- The ability to be flexible with regard to role tasks, timeframes & travel.
- Be highly driven, self-motivated, organised and experienced in creating and following a call cycle.
- Have the ability to profile a prospective account, convert them to a strong lead, manage them through your sales pipeline and close the sale.
- Thrive on achieving and exceeding sales targets
- You must thoroughly enjoy building relationships with businesses and continue to find ways to add value to their business wherever possible.
- Display confidence and passion to deliver thought-provoking in-clinic education.
- Be an all-round excellent communicator with a natural ability for building rapport with colleagues as well as clients alike.
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to prioritise work.
- Strong work ethic and a “can do” attitude.
- Be knowledgeable and up to date on current trends within the beauty industry and possess an extreme passion about skin care.
- Participate & attend trade shows and events as required.
- Possess proficient computer literacy skills; use of company software programs plus Microsoft Word,
- Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook for accurate record keeping, including all client data and sales activities for your territory.
About derma aesthetics
Derma Aesthetics has come a long way since its inception in 2011 and is now a highly valued global distributor of bespoke skincare dermaviduals, and the EXCEED microneedling device. Our vision is firmly set as market leaders and expanding our footprint in the field of skincare. Our purpose is “changing lives, not just skin”, as we reshape the business of skin through science, innovative products, and advanced education.
Derma Aesthetics offers our employees a diverse and progressive work environment that is evident in our holistic approach to wellbeing in the workplace. We are focused on enabling our people to do their best work, kicking goals and building their dreams!