Is your future at Dermalogica?
Global number one Professional Skin Care Company
Career progression opportunities within a multinational organisation
Incredible work culture that supports openness and connectivity
Competitive salary package including company perks & benefits
Life at Dermalogica
At Dermalogica we value innovation, commitment, and excellence. Our tribe embody our core values, are passionate about innovation, and are passionate about educating and delivering outstanding services to our customers. We believe in our people and what they are capable of and we offer a suite of rewards including:
– Competitive salary package with annual performance-based salary review and bonus
– Countless opportunities for education and development including mentoring, access to Unilever’s learning Hub, access to Dermalogica’s Post-Graduate Education, and LinkedIn Learning
– Monthly Product Allocation
– Income protection insurance
– Mental Health & Wellbeing Program
– Counselling through our Employee Assist Program
– Generous parental support program
– Who we are
Dermalogica, the world’s preeminent professional skin care brand, and Unilever, one of the world’s leading personal care companies, have joined forces to redefine prestige skin care worldwide making Dermalogica the cornerstone for Unilever’s Prestige Personal Care Division. Dermalogica continues to be an entrepreneurial company that fosters personal well-being and integrity in a hands-on environment which makes us one of the world's most respected skin care product lines.
This role is a 15 month Maternity Leave Cover Contract at our Brisbane location.
Dermalogica is the authority in professional aesthetic and skincare industry. Our sole purpose is to empower and educate aesthetic professionals who sit at the heart of our brand. Our tribe is our community of industry professionals in our salons, medi-clinics, colleges, and retail outlets. We are always looking for passionate individuals to join us who want to be a part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success.
As an esteemed Dermalogica Senior Training Specialist, you are:
– An authentic company representative that delivers branded education in a variety of situations and to different audiences.
– Responsible for encompassing our brand code, you use the medium of education to upskill therapists and empower consumers.
– You demonstrate a personalised educational approach to all interactions you have.
– By show casing your Dermal Therapy experience, advanced skin and product knowledge, expert skin therapy skills and brand enthusiasm, you positively contribute to Dermalogica’s success.
– We ensure to provide you with the training and tools to flourish in an environment that is energetic, highly professional, innovative and extremely exciting!
– Share branded education to live audiences or via digital platforms for positive outcomes both for the receiver/s and Dermalogica
– Takes responsibility for implementing company and department procedures, reaching department and company goals
– Introduce new product and treatment innovations
– Support with in-centre/practice training and promotional activities
– Actively engages with various audiences to build positive relationships and provide an outstanding level of customer service.
– Proactively supports with general running of our Training Centre
What you will offer us:
– A Dermal Diploma, Dermal/Skin Science Degree will be highly regarded
– At least three years proven experience working within a skin centre/medi-clinic
– Senior Therapist or management experience in a salon environment will be highly regarded
– Certificate IV Workplace Training & Assessment will be highly regarded
– Your passion for skin care excellence
– Natural and authentic speaker confident to interact one-on-one with individuals, teach to a live or online audience, present to camera for filming and engage in our social media platforms
– Energetic and forward-thinking professional
– Personable attitude with a dedication to education
– Extensive industry experience
– Previous Dermalogica experience highly regarded
– Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills
– Experience as a trainer or lecturer
– Ability to travel occasionally both regionally and interstate
– Ability to work occasional weekends and evenings
– Driver’s License
Our unique and positive culture ensures employees are surrounded with incredible and inspiring people, amazing opportunities, experiences and challenges, enabling them to be the best they can be in everything they choose to do.
If you want to be a part of the next chapter in Dermalogica’s rich history of success apply now and become a team member for a company that provides competitive salaries and outstanding benefits.
After submitting your application, you may receive an email invitation to complete an initial online video interview. Simply complete your interview at a time and place that suits you, within the timeframe provided. Video interviews give us more flexibility in our initial hiring process and offer you a chance to provide a more personal impression of you.
Applicants must reside in Australia and have an appropriate working visa.