Why is it that some businesses are thriving, while others are struggling and blaming it on the economy? Experts confirm that the rules of business are changing and those who are still implementing the old ways are experiencing challenges. And it’s not just about engaging with Social Media, there is a new language of communication that when mastered, can transform staff performance, client engagement and business growth without all the struggle and heavy costs.
Phillip Fernandez is the Director of Wizard Business Consulting and a highly sort-after speaker, trainer, business and personal-development coach with over 25 years experience. His training has transformed several multi-national companies in Australia, New Zealand, Europe, Asia and North America. He has left his mark on companies such as Schwarzkopf, L’Oréal, Revlon, Redken and Esselte and also has extensive experience working with salons and clinics to achieve optimum staff performance and business growth.
This amazing two-day program TRANSFORMATION LEADERSHIP MASTERCLASS will include new scientifically-validated content that will enhance personal development, staff performance and client engagement.
DAY 1: IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR PERSONAL STYLE
- You will be given the tools to explore your own behaviour and identify fears and biases that make up your present management style.
- Identify if your current leadership, or management style is successfully taping into the inner emotional state of your employees to improve behaviour and performance?
- You will be given effective and proven communication skills that will help you connect powerfully with others and learn how your mindset and language can play key roles in the art of conversation and engagement.
- Learn the leadership culture that fosters employee engagement and productivity.
- You will learn why and how the art of behavioural flexibility and management transparency can enhance communication for positive outcomes.
DAY 2: THE LANGUAGE AND TOOLS TO IMPROVE AND MANAGE PERFORMANCE
- You will learn how to turn poor performers into positive, productive employees and how to open up good employees to become even better.
- Learn how to create continuous employee ownership of their behaviour and performance without the need to constantly having to dangle incentives to achieve results.
- Gain the skills on how to master Constructive Feedback and Staff Appraisals through the art of open and balanced conversations that brings the best in your staff.
- Learn why adapting the right mindset and understanding of human behaviour first, will allow you to create positive change also in others.
- Learn how to get difficult staff to become part of the solution.
- You will learn how to Manage Workplace Conflict and identify behavioural keys
WHAT SKILLS WILL I GAIN BY UNDERTAKING THIS WORKSHOP?
- You will gain greater confidence in yourself as a manager, or leader of a business, be able to tackle issues head on and communicate more powerfully and effectively to reach the desired outcome.
- You will be able to increase employee productivity by turning poor attitudes around through new behaviour and performance tools.
- You will be able to create a healthy organisational culture that will transform the business for greater success
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- CEOs of multi-operational salons or clinics
- Practice managers
- Franchise owners
- Salon and clinic owners
- College principals
- Business managers
- Entrepreneurs preparing to start a business
- Anyone responsible for employee performance
Gold Coast or Brisbane
(expressions of interest for both locations are appreciated)
1 and 2 October 2018 (Monday and Tuesday)
9am – 4.30pm
Meals will be provided
This course is delivered to corporations at $2800 per head. We are delighted to have negotiate a very SPECIAL APAN price of $1100 for this amazing two-day masterclass.
Workbook and Performance Tools will be provided. You will also receive a Professional Development Statement of Attainment.