If you are interested in qualifying in Dermal Therapies and Cosmetic Laser then the
10693NAT GRADUATE CERTIFICATE IN COSMETIC LASER AND DERMAL THERAPIES will provide you with advanced skills and knowledge to enter or advance your career in this specialised area of skin therapies.
This qualification has also been approved by Queensland Radiation Health, which means that if you complete this qualification you will not need to do any extra laser hours to obtain your Laser License Certificate which is a compulsory requirement for Queensland and Western Australia.
This course will qualify in the following:
- Fractionated laser treatments to rejuvenate sun-damaged skin, wrinkled skin, acne scarring and stretch mark reduction
- Light-based therapies (Intense Pulse Light) to remove the effects of photo-ageing (dermatoheliosis)
- Non-invasive superficial skin lesion removal
- Cosmetic and tattoo removal treatments using Q-switched laser to fragment the pigment so it is absorbed by the body’s immune system
- Photo-rejuvenation of surface skin to treat pigmentation and vascular lesions
- Dermal skin needling to reduce scars, fade stretch marks, reduce wrinkles and tighten sagging skin
- The application of various enzyme and chemical peels to improve and smooth the texture of the skin
- Skin tightening and body contouring using different modalities such as RF, HIFU, Cryolipolysis and Ultrasound
- Provide IPL & Laser Hair reduction treatments using laser safety protocols and licences
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply substantial specialised knowledge and skills to design and safely apply non-ionizing radiation treatments using laser technologies, and dermal therapies and to be able to apply these skills within the context of safe client and operator practices and in compliance with regulatory requirements.
Who is this course for?
You must be a Beauty Therapist or Medical Professional. To enrol in the Graduate Certificate in Cosmetic Lasers and Dermal Therapies individuals will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- Beauty Therapists with a minimum 2-years of experience, Doctors or Nurses
- Minimum of 2-years of experience as a practising beauty therapist; and
- Diploma of Beauty or Diploma or higher qualification from the Health Training package; or
- Undergraduate degree in health science
- Certificate Available
- Enroll Now
- This course is brought to you by
Clinical Therapies Laser Institute