André Felix is a business executive with expertise in corporate finance, project funding and funds management. Outside the financial sector, he has successfully developed and continues to manage businesses in both the medical and pharmaceutical sectors.
Drawing from his extensive and diverse qualifications, coupled with his incredible intuition and foresight in problem-solving, Andre brings a unique set of skills to both business design, as well financial modelling allowing complex projects to minimise their risk through wise structures and competent planning.
Additionally, his international expertise allows him to guide business direction across different legal jurisdictions.
André qualifications include:
- Executive MBA, International Business and Finance (University of South Australia)
- Bachelor of Laws – LL.B (University of Southern Qld)
- Masters, European School of Advanced Management – Global MBA Curriculum, Entrepreneurship/Entrepreneurial Studies (Aarhus University).
- Masters – Corporate Business Management in Asia – Global MBA Curriculum (University of Shanghai for Science and Technology).
- Bachelor’s degree in business and Managerial Economics (University of South Australia).
André also holds Licenses and Certifications including:
- Public Accountant (MIPA) with the Institute of Public Accountants
- Accredited Financial Accountant (AFA) with the Institute of Financial Accountants
- Senior Associate (SA FIN) with FINSIA.
His extensive and diverse business experiences include:
- Director, International Relations
First Potential Cooperative – December 2020 – present
- Co-founder and CEO
Institute of Cellular Biomedicine – February 2014 – present
- Director and CFO
MasterCell and MasterDerm (specialist medical clinics)
February 2009 – July 2021
- Founder and CEO
EquitiBanx – Boutique Financial and Investment Firm
March 2009 – November 2013
- Chief Operating Officer
GP2U – 1st Australian telehealth company
September 2012 – 2013.
- Financial Consultant
Finance Mutual Australia – Feb 2002 – June 2004
We are delighted that André Felix is joining the APAN NAC as part of the Business Innovation Division.