The Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network (APAN) is a membership-based Standards Body with a strong commitment and focus to the on-going establishment of Member Benefits as its prime objective. It achieves this by conducting research and due diligence on companies and organisations and negotiates valuable and credible cost-effective services and products for the benefit of its members through strategic alliance agreements.
APAN is also an active advocate on behalf of the aesthetics industry rigorously pursue and promoting the development of educational pathways through relevant conference and seminars as well as higher learning initiatives that will contribute to a more professional industry. It negotiates with Government Regulatory Bodies and Educational providers to ensure that relevant industry needs are taking into consideration when establishing qualifications.
Membership is available to Business owners & Employees in these categories:-
- Medical aesthetic practitioners,
- Laser and IPL practitioners,
- Cosmetic Tattoo Practitioners,
- Spa and beauty therapists,
- Allied Health practitioners,
- College principals,
- Teachers and educators,
- Business Coaches,
- Suppliers and Manufacturers of aesthetic products and equipment.
WHAT LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP ARE THERE?
There are two levels of membership you can join:
* GOLD MEMBERSHIP which suits small business (one or two staff), employees or individual professionals as indicated above.
* CORPORATE PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP — an excellent membership level for the salon that employs several staff and may require more advanced technical assistance. The Corporate Member also received a KPI Staff Induction Master Copy to orientate their staff into the APAN Code of Ethics. This will allow them to advertise that the staff of this establishment adhere to the strict Code of Ethics as set out by the Aesthetics Practitioners Advisory Network. This document is considered the benchmark Code for the Aesthetics Industry.
Click on these links to find detail APAN Member benefits for BUSINESS OWNERS or EMPLOYEES
STUDENT MEMBERSHIP — For colleges who have not chosen to introduce the APAN STUDENT PLUS MEMBERSHIP package Student Membership on its own is available for $88 and will entitle them to a Certificate, Membership Card, Deftcom Card and the Code of Ethics. They will also have access to APAN archives to retrieve articles that they can use as part of their assignments.
SUBSCRIPTION TO APJ JOURNAL
If you are not interested in become a member, but would like to receive the APJ Journal you can subscribe to it for $132 per year. However, this is NOT A MEMBERSHIP so will not entitle you to the benefits of membership.
CAN I PAY MY MEMBERSHIP THROUGH PROGRESSIVE TERMS?
Your membership will require for you to complete an APAN APPLICATION FORM and to nominate your choice of payment.
We can also process your membership over the phone (07 55 930 360).
If you cannot afford to pay the full amount on joining we have term payments available.
JOIN AND BENEFIT
Joining APAN is also about CREDIBILITY. The APAN logo represents integrity and professionalism. Our Helpline will allow you to access the best industry experts to advice you on numerous areas, while allowing you to access discounted services that will help you save money. Being part of the APAN Community of Practice with set you apart from the competition. Why not join today?