The Aesthetic Practitioners’ new Online Social Platform. The fun place where Aesthetic Practitioners and their friends can come together and share
· Take a break and chillax
· Celebrate inspirational moments
· Share hilarious video and photo encounters
· Review products
· Foster new contacts
· Participate on advisory network group discussions
· Pitch ideas, brainstorm and encourage
· Connect with other health, wellness and aesthetic industry groups
· Access APJ Journal library highlights
· Follow and Feed on APAN Weekly News Cast
Partnering with the Think Pink Foundation in support of breast cancer APAN launched a new national project – the APAN/Think Pink Skin and Wellness Month, a nation-wide initiative where consumers are invited to experience the treatment and products of caring and professional therapists who are participating in a campaign to raise funds for the Living Centres – a Think Pink Foundation initiative offering support and care for breast-cancer sufferers and their families. This can be a very painful and devastating journey that can affect not just the patient, but also their families.
Since the launch of the campaign APAN has been inundated with interest and support from businesses who are choosing to participate. The number of salons and clinics are growing each day and we are delighted to help grow businesses, while together we reach our target of $100,000 and beyond.