APAN ACCREDITED COSMETIC TATTOO TRAINING – BRISBANE
MASTER CLASS DESIGNER EYEBROWS – Become a Master of the latest techniques in Eyebrow Hair Stroke
APAN is launching its first hands-on training workshop for Cosmetic Tattooists who wish to learn or perfect their skills in the latest techniques in DESIGNER EYEBROWS using the Hair Stroke method.
This is a fully supervised workshop with a very limited number of students so you can get the benefit of maximum training and skills development.
Tina Hammond is a qualified Cosmetic Tattooist and brow specialist with a passion for brows for which she has become highly renowned. For her excellent techniques Tina has been acknowledged and has been the recipient of the BEST COSMETIC TATTOOIST AWARD three years in a row – from 2010-2013. With over 25 years of experience in hair and beauty she brings a great deal of artistry and skill to her work that have achieved amazing transformations for many. She will share her amazing and unique techniques with you in this training program.
You will learn the following skills and knowledge:
- DESIGN AND APPLICATION – Measuring brows and drawing the shape to follow
- TECHNIQUES FOR CREATING HARMONY AND BALANCE – How to correctly measure the exact position for the brows and Choosing a style and thickness to suit your client
- PERFORM A HAIRSTROKE BROW – Techniques for creating the perfect natural hair stroke brow
- TECHNIQUES FOR 3D BROWS – How to create a more advanced 3D brow by combining hair stokes and shading and Also learn and master the advanced Hybrid technique
- PROTOCOLS FOR POST-PROCEDURE ADVICE – How your client needs to take care of their brows after the treatment and what to expect.
Date: Monday 23rd May 2016
Time: 9am – 5pm
LOCATION:Brisbane (exact location to be finalised)
- Lunch, morning and afternoon tea
- Professional Development Statement of Completion from APAN.
PLEASE NOTE: Only six positions are available to ensure maximum supervision.
Hands-on training will be conducted with only three students at a time with two trainers.